michelle [lunde]; 17.
.
danish girl. random as fuck. student. perfectionist. + a little inappropriate. .
music & fashion inspire me. the beatles will always be my favorite. i love run on sentences. and politics. obviously.

Follow Were Meant to Sparkle

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

There once was a guy named Fred...


I was listening to "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen earlier today and I came to thinking how sad it is that people like Freddie Mercury doesn't exist anymore. I mean, sure there are still people that dress up extremely weird and has a great singing voice, but none of them really adds up to Freddie, do they? To me, there will never be one like him again. In a way it's sad, but then again; how lucky was we to have had him? Even if it weren't for long. Luckily his music still exist and we just have to enjoy that.

Looking back at what I just wrote, I find it ironic to base all this on the song "Bohemian Rhapsody". I don't know about you guys, but I never quite got that song... Well, of course I understand the message hidden in the text, but it seems like every verse has its own message and none of them really fits together - ergo there's no conclusion. And it's a bit weird too...

Well, I guess that was it for now. Hopefully the next blog will make a bit more sense ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment