michelle [lunde]; 17.
.
danish girl. random as fuck. student. perfectionist. + a little inappropriate. .
music & fashion inspire me. the beatles will always be my favorite. i love run on sentences. and politics. obviously.

Follow Were Meant to Sparkle

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer of '10

In my world it's official summer now! Or actually it was so yesterday; barbequed for the first time this year and walked around barelegged A L L day. Today the weather is just as nice.

Going to see SATC2 tonight with my friend Amanda, and even though I'm not feeling the sitting-inside-a-movie theather-while-it's-sunny-outside thing, it's going to be very fun, I'm sure. We might go eat some lunch or drink a cup of coffee in a café before the movie, just so we can sit outside and enjoy the weather.
It makes me happy when it's finally summer again, especially when those winter months has seemed like they would never end. Now well just hope that the weather stays this way for the entire summer :D


I'm going to a party hosted by the magazine Cover and the brand Cheap Monday. And if anyone from Denmark read this, they should definetely join the rest of us. 50% of Cheap Monday and then awesome DJs all night - does it get any better? I don't think so ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment