michelle [lunde]; 17.
.
danish girl. random as fuck. student. perfectionist. + a little inappropriate. .
music & fashion inspire me. the beatles will always be my favorite. i love run on sentences. and politics. obviously.

Follow Were Meant to Sparkle

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Because that's how we roll

Went roller skating with Amanda two days ago. Yes, I'm doing everything but writing on my assignment ;D Nah, it's going to be alright.
The weather was great and it was very fun.

Best part of the trip? This crazy professional skater that came rolling by us when we were struggling to "climb" a bridge so we could get down to the beach and skate a bit there.

"Conversation" with roller skating dude (all while he was skating past us!):

Amanda: Show off!
Roller guy: Tighten your blades!

LOL! We were both laughing so hard, we almost fell down the wrong off the bridge. I guess you had to be there, really, to think that it was funny (Amanda and I have a lot of those 'you-had-to-be-there'-moments), but trust me, it really was!

     
she actually has this pretty, thick, blond. I envy her and
 have told her many times that I don't get why she cut and dyed it..
Yeah, first 'real' pictures of me. Big deal, huh ;b

No comments:

Post a Comment